HAPPY SALE HAPPY SALE
-30%
For one-year REGISTRATION and RENEWAL
promotions cannot be combined

The best stocklot offers from 150 countries

More than 100 000 of satisfied users

Offers cheaper by up to 90% of the price

Direct contact to resellers and wholesalers

Whirlpool White Appliances - Wide Range with European Warranty

£93.24 /piece price excl. VAT
Order

Minimal order
147 pieces
Available quantity
no limits
Country
Spain
Grade
New  
Brands
Whirlpool
Shipping time
1 day

Message Phone call

Whirlpool White Appliances - Wide Range with European Warranty - description

Discover our selection of white Whirlpool appliances, with a predominance of products of grades A and B and a small selection of grade C.

Our catalog includes a wide variety of washing machines, refrigerators, cookers, dishwashers, ovens and dryers.

All our products have a European guarantee, offering quality and security in your purchase.

It is essential to know that these are transport returns, where 70% are new items in their original packaging with aesthetic defects, and the other 30% are items to be checked.


Payment options

  • Bank transfer
  • Cash
  • Payment online

Delivery options

  • Collection in person
  • National delivery
  • International delivery

Tags

white goods appliances washing machines fridges fridges frezzers lots

Other offers of this wholesaler

Other offers in this category

Free Merkandi NEWSLETTER

Daily updates about new products and news about Merkandi.